Our children are able to experience an education which focuses on developing their personal, social, spiritual and academic abilities.
We want all our children to move to secondary school as their best selves.
That’s why it is important for us to ensure that their academic achievement is monitored and that’s why we want to be open with our families (and potential new families) about how well our children achieve.
On this page you can read and understand our performance across the following areas:
- Attainment data across the Early Years Foundation Stage, Phonics, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 (SATS)
- The pupil premium
- The PE and sports premium
Our attainment data is published every year. It collates the data for the previous academic year.
We provide our data across the following areas:
- Key Stage 2, also known as SATS (Year 6)
Due to the low numbers in our school, it is worth noting that the percentages can vary significantly.
Pupil and Sports Premium
Schools are allocated pupil premium and sports funding each year to support pupils and activities in school.
The money is designed to support the additional learning needs of identified groups of children by helping to “close the gap” between them and their peers.
Schools are free to use the funding in the most effective way for the community they serve. However, schools are responsible for the details of how this money is spent each year and to show the effectiveness of that spending.
Pupils eligible for funding
Based upon our annual January census of pupils, the following pupils are eligible to receive the funding:
- Pupils currently eligible to receive free school meals (FSM)
- FSM Ever 6 – children eligible for FSM over the past 6 years
- Children looked after by the local authority
- Adopted children from Care/SG/RO
- Children of parents/carers currently serving in the armed forces
This funding is carefully monitored and reported on each year to assess the impact of how it was used and the benefits made to children.
You can download our key information using the links below:
- Ulcombe Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-21 [PDF, 4 pages]
- Pupil Premium Self Review Jan 2020 [PDF, 16 pages]
- Pupil Premium Barriers Jan 2020 [PDF, 11 pages]
- Pupil Premium Rational Jan 2020 [PDF, 2 pages]
COVID Catch Up Funding
Schools received additional government funding to support pupils catch up development during the COVID pandemic. How Ulcombe have prioritised the use of this funding can be viewed on the following document [PDF, 4 Pages]:
Further data and information
You can view a range of further data and information about our school on the Government’s School Performance Comparison website.