We know that wearing a uniform is a badge of pride, creates an identity for a school and is an important part of being a school pupil. It teaches children to dress smartly and take pride in their appearance.
That’s why we have developed a smart and comfortable uniform which is liked by both our children and their parents.
Our school uniform
From September 2021 we will be introducing the use of new Active Uniform. Full guidance details are below [PDF, 2 pages]:
Can be worn by all children all day every day, but must be worn on PE days.
- Hooded sweatshirt or hooded jacket in school colour with Logo
- Plain white t-shirt or logoed white t-shirt
- Black jogging bottoms/black sports leggings/black shorts/black skort – all items can be bought with the logo
- Black trainers or plimsols
- Baseball cap in the school colour
Can be worn on days that the children do not have PE
- Sweatshirt or cardigan in school colour with logo
- White polo shirt/logoed white polo shirt
- Black trousers/skirt/pinafore/black shorts
- Summer only – checked dress in school colour
- Black school shoes
To ensure the smooth running of our classes and to cause the least amount of stress (to all), we ask you to ensure that all your child’s items of clothing are labelled clearly with their name.
The wearing of jewellery to school is not allowed and children are asked to only wear stud earrings (one in each ear) if they have their ears pierced. These should not be fashion earrings but plain gold/silver studs please.
A small functional watch may be worn.
How to buy
All uniform can be purchased on-line from our supplier Brigade. The link to their website is as follows:
Instructions on how to order on the site can be downloaded below [PDF, 3 Pages]:
Refer to the ASPIRE School Uniform Guidance for full uniform information.
Order uniform by 1 August to guarantee delivery for September.